Resounding backing was given by the residents of Gunthorpe towards improving our environment. The results of the August 2007 gave support to the following:
- The village working towards reducing it’s carbon footprint 75%
- Gunthorpe benefiting from the generation of renewable energy 86%
- Installation of appropriate wind generators 60%
- Appropriate hydro-generation 69%
- Improved household recycling 81%
- Improved community recycling 84%
- A composting initiative 77%
- The creation of a Community woodland (92% in favour)
Now what are we proposing to do about this?
Click here to see Notts County Council guidance on waste and recycling.